We understand that the performance of your roof is only as good as the materials you use to protect it, as well as how well it was installed. Therefore, we offer premium roof coatings from three of the nation’s most dependable manufacturers in Wyoming, MI: Mule-Hide, Firestone, and Conklin. If your commercial or industrial building could use an added layer of protection, call us today at (231) 861-7221.
Empire Contractors has been raising the bar in commercial roofing solutions for over two decades. We would love to chat with you about how our superior roof coatings can add years to your roof’s life, stop leaks in their tracks, and improve your building’s energy efficiency rating.
Roof coatings are a great alternative to roof replacement because they allow you to improve your roof’s performance without having to tear it off and rebuild it from scratch, which can take a lot of time and money.
Roof coatings from Conklin Roofing Systems offer several advantages:
With a proven record of accomplishment, Conklin roof coatings have been in use since 1977, and the company continues to innovate and formulate new products every year.
Groundbreaking products: Conklin manufactured the first liquid elastomeric roof coating ever, which is their Rapid Roof coating.
Widespread use: Conklin products have been applied to more than 2 billion square feet (about twice the area of Manhattan) of roofs across the U.S.
Conklin’s products have been known to last for decades.
Durable — Strong and waterproof, reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Efficient – Utility savings of approximately 30%
Guaranteed – Up to 18 years of warranties
Increased Protection with Mule-Hide Roof Coatings
Empire Contractors also offers roof coatings by Mule-Hide. This company has been providing premium roofing solutions since 1906. Mule-Hide provides 4 categories of coatings:
1) Acrylic roof coatings—Exceptional durability and UV stability that extends a roof’s life. The crisp, bright white reduces energy consumption.
2) Silicone roof coatings—Can be applied over newly sprayed polyurethane foam, EPDM, TPO, aged PVC, aged acrylic coatings, concrete, asphalt built-up roofs, granulated modified bitumen roofs, and metal roofs. It creates a barrier between your business and the elements.
3) SEBS roof coatings—Aimed at repairing and restoring various types of roofing systems. It is extremely quick to dry. Skins turn over in minutes and cure completely within a few hours. It will not wash off or pick up debris. Available in eight distinct colors,
4) Aluminum roof coatings – These coatings offer premium, high-performance protection for asphalt-based roofing systems.
Extended Life with Firestone Roof Coatings
Empire Contractors also carries roof coatings from Firestone. Firestone Building Products has 3 different coating programs that cover a large variety of roofing systems, offering a variety of benefits, including extended roof life and substantial energy savings:
Firestone’s AcryliTop Coating is used to protect EPDM and modified bitumen roof systems. Benefits include:
ENERGY STAR approved
It reflects 68% of the sun’s energy.
You are eligible for a 10-year limited labor and material warranty.
2) Fluid Applied Metal Roof Coatings by Firestone
Metal roof seals
Can be installed directly over light rust.
Fibers and asphalt combine to form a thick and long-lasting coating.
ENERGY STAR approved
Lowers rooftop temperatures by up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Simple to set up
Call Empire Contractors today!
If your commercial building’s roof is in need of an upgrade, call our roof coatings experts at Empire Contractors first, before you commit to replacing your roof. Do not make the mistake of replacing your commercial roof in Wyoming, MI too early. Do not make the mistake of replacing your commercial roof when you can restore your roof with a premium coating from us. Call today at (231) 861-7221.